Follis Follis

Right on

For some reason this game really nailed it for me. The music was relaxing and drew me in, and the puzzles were the right amount of challenge in the med/later levels.
The triangle physics were a little wonky, but it was fun with a little randomness in there.

Well done.

Rainbow Block Rainbow Block

Good idea

I like the premise of this game, but there needs to be more to it than the core mechanics to keep it interesting. If you added powerups, special stages ect. I would rate higher.

Gateway Gateway

Great Work

One of the best puzzle games on NG, if not the best. Congrats on a challenging, and excellent looking game. Had a small bit of a "Myst" feel.

mouse fx mouse fx

Ooooo

Really, I spent wayyyy too much time on this. Its so hypnotizing... *notices puddle of drool on the floor*

Gj, its the longest I spent on a flash game.

Micro Racers Micro Racers

Solid.

Nice solid coding, graphics, overall a great experience. Only 2 main things were lacking; better AI (I could lap them on most tracks), and more tracks/modes or whatever would help the replay value. It was really fun for 5 minutes, then started to get boring.

The armor RPG experiment The armor RPG experiment

Why?

Why do you re-submit pretty much the exact same game? This looks exactly the same as the lotr one with a little bit better graphics and different color menus. Aside from that, the game was solid and well built, but the first area should have been easier.

The Maze Game The Maze Game

Hehe

Wow that ticked me off. Great game though!

omg it's frogger! omg it's frogger!

Ok

I liked it. Not great, but good. Descent remake, aside from the graphics and negitive lives. 6.5/10

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial Moosh'd Anime Tutorial

Great help!

I've recently been wanting to do this, but didn't know where to start. Thanks for the great tips. My character turned out good.

Moosh responds:

Hehe! Your character turned out good?! Thats great to hear! Thnx!

Clash'N Slash v2 Clash'N Slash v2

Almost Perfect

This game is professional. The graphics are excellent(especially the explosion). Its also extremely addicting! Way to bring back the arcade classics.