Future Future

Insane

I'm amazed and inspired that you took the time to do this, and animated it so perfectly. The visual style is perfect for it, obviously but what makes it amazing is the psuedo 3d animation. As a 3d vector designer I really appreciate it. The city pan up was very impressive, and overall great pacing.

Looking forward to your stuff in the future.

Mother of all Blams Mother of all Blams

Epic

That was incredibly epic, I applaud you.
Mainly because the well timed ending.

Good graphics, even better animation.

FBF in the membrane FBF in the membrane

Sorry, needs a lot of work.

I can't give you a high score, even though you apparently worked on it a lot.

Either you shouldn't be making FBF animation since you're not an art inclined person, or (the more likely) you need a lot more practice.

Just draw things in flash. Anything. Draw lots and lots of things and get used to how they look and how they deform in different angles. That will help you tons in having smooth, convincing animation. For now, things looked a little sloppy.

Learn some technique (and think of better fbf scenes), and your animations will get rated much higher.

punkrock-productions responds:

nooo i cant face those facts. i am a good animater! i agree i do need more pratice. but if this passes it would make my day.
ill try harder in the future. actually im starting to think no matter how "hard" i try it doesnt matter. what really matters overall is how "good" the animation is in the end. yeah thx for the review

Follis Follis

Right on

For some reason this game really nailed it for me. The music was relaxing and drew me in, and the puzzles were the right amount of challenge in the med/later levels.
The triangle physics were a little wonky, but it was fun with a little randomness in there.

Well done.

Rainbow Block Rainbow Block

Good idea

I like the premise of this game, but there needs to be more to it than the core mechanics to keep it interesting. If you added powerups, special stages ect. I would rate higher.

Gateway Gateway

Great Work

One of the best puzzle games on NG, if not the best. Congrats on a challenging, and excellent looking game. Had a small bit of a "Myst" feel.

The Raving Scientist (INTRO) The Raving Scientist (INTRO)

Has Promise

The instruments and overall sound of it is right on, it just needs to be pushed a bit farther to be a good song.

I liked the break at 0:55 and when it picks back up at 1:10 a lot. You do a good job of layering.

IMO, what it needs is a smoother, high pitched synth added as a lead melody.

Tremble Tremble

Best of your stuff

I really like this one. The more it carried on the more interesting it got, so I was hooked. Instruments were chosen very well, and I sure didn't mind the piano.

Very Professional.

.:=Phoenix Chronicles - Ep2=:. .:=Phoenix Chronicles - Ep2=:.

Epic

The buildup works well, and the repeating high pattern in the background ties it together nicely where it shows up. The pad's texture 'feels' good too ;)

It was a little short for me, being an ambient track and all. Still, I like.

Draqo responds:

There's a bigger goal that I have the songs be 2 minutes. (Though probably the real tracks for AT1 will be longer.)

Thanks for the review. :)